2007 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lincoln Navigator
- My 4 way flasher just seems to come on when I'm driving or when I open the door
- I have serious problem P0605 ,no one can fix my car please any one can help me?
- Car tends to go forward when trying to back from a sloped uphill parking spot
- when I am backing up there is a really loud metal to metal scraping noise
- 2007 navigator with 160000 miles exhibit engine issues, it will move at 55miles
2007 Lincoln Navigator Problems
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2007 Lincoln Navigator Questions
Just had a new battery installed
If I try to back up an uphill slope, car goes forward, have to shift back and forth before I finally can backup, dangerous issue
it started as a slight scraping and only once in a while now its really loud. any suggestions what it might be?
2007 Lincoln Navigator Recalls
The interior door handles have return springs that may fracture, which can prevent the handles from returning to the closed position. In an accident, the door may open, which could result in injury to occupants. Dealers will replace the interior door handle springs on the side doors. The Ford recall number is 08S03. This recall began on March 5, 2008.