2005 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Lincoln Navigator
- The heater works in the back but not the front. Could there be a relay switch?
- the rear wiper doesn't work.it makes a clicking noice.window is shut tight
- What is the cost of replacing the solenoid that controls the disengagement of the Park position
- Where is the shift interlock solenoid located on my 2005 Lincoln Navigator?
- Why does my car smell strongly like sulfur after the battery was replaced?
2005 Lincoln Navigator Problems
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2005 Lincoln Navigator Questions
I have checked the brake lights and they work.
I checked the fuse panel for failures and there were none.
I used the manual over ride to grt the Lincoln into gear so I could move it.
It is so strong with the sulfur smell we can hardly ride in it.
Why is there a hissing noise like air escaping when I release my foot off of the brake pedal after a stop? The sound is so obvious that I have had passengers ask about the noise. When taken to the dealer they said that the sound is normal but I find that the sound is extremely prominent. The o...
2005 Lincoln Navigator Reviews
Paint on rear door is chipping. Told by local body shop this is a factory defect. Door is aluminum skin and paint doesnt stick well. Automatic headlight sensor doesnt always turn left headlight on at dusk. Was pulled over and given a warning as a result. Dealer was NO HELP when asked about it. now I make sure to turn lights off when turning off truck.