2003 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lincoln Navigator
- my truck tells me that one of my passengers door is open but its close.
- When replacing your engine at the dealer, does this include a new water pump?
- squeaking or vibration when in reverse
- I have a 03 Navigator that just had the engine replaced, now it shutsoffrandomly
- My navigator 2001 was jacked up without shutting air off now won't inflate ridin
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Lincoln Navigator Problems
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
2003 Lincoln Navigator Questions
what can I do if the truck is telling me one of the passengers door is open when is fully close and the lights stay on how can I fix this.thank you
i just bought a 2003 navigator it has 113k miles runs and shifts very good, but now when i put it in reverse i get a squeaking or a vibration that i can hear coming from the rear axel area. just wondering if anyone has had anything like this or anyone might be able to give me and idea what the pr...
2003 Lincoln Navigator Reviews
Some problems with suspension when it get cold the truck won't raise up right away! I don't know what to do about that.
probably had the potential to been one of the best full size suv. However my 2003 had minor electrical sensors failing from day one, like doors then runing boards then suspension replaced rear and compresssor. Dealer was inept changed sensors when the air bags was gone. now i have replace four coils and spark plugs engine still running lean. So they told me to get rid of the vehicle after they ...