2002 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lincoln Navigator
- why wont the back door and glass door open in back
- I Installed a new stereo on memorial day and now my Navigator wont move!
- Got A 2002 lincoin navigator that seems to be stuck in 4x4
- The air suspension compressor works when I bypass the module but it wont air up?
- Suspension compressor will not shut off.
2002 Lincoln Navigator Problems
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
2002 Lincoln Navigator Questions
I bought this navigator used and the back door doesn't open...not even just the glass part...is there a special way or a trick to it...
after I was done the battery had run down so I jump started it and let it run for awhile to charge it. On Tues morning I started it up and when I went to put in drive it wouldn't Move! The Tach was at 100 and my speedo climbed to 90 MPH! when I tried to put it in park it started grinding so I...
What can I do about this problem?