2001 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lincoln Navigator
- I just started my navigator and heard a whirring sound so I shut it off to make sure it was my vehicle making the sound. Now everything comes on and lights up but the motor tries to crank but all I hear is that whirring sound. It'snot the bbattery
- Crank but want start
- How do I fix my truck so it will start, starter and battery is good.
- getting code743 and can put it in gear and it will tear out in low but barely go
- is it hard to change a body computer, and how much.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Lincoln Navigator Problems
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2001 Lincoln Navigator Questions
It'sjust tturned cold in the last few weeks. Doesn't sound like the starter going bad but doesn'tsound like aanything else I'veever heard.
I parked my navigator for one hour then went to start it no go! It doesn't turn over or make a sound but power to the vehicle is good and had got it started by striking the starter solenoid.
battery will not stay charged. I was hold the body computer has a short in it. Is this posabule.
2001 Lincoln Navigator Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2001 Excursion, Expedition, F150, F250, F350, Focus, Taurus, Mercury Sable, Lincoln Continental, Navigator, and Town Car vehicles due to a defect in the wiper motor gear case. The wiper motor could overheat and malfunction, which may cause the wipers to stop working as designed. Dealers will inspect the wiper motor and replace the gear case cover.