2001 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lincoln Navigator
- How do I fix my truck so it will start, starter and battery is good.
- getting code743 and can put it in gear and it will tear out in low but barely go
- is it hard to change a body computer, and how much.
- I cant get it out of gear I changed n safety swtch ..brke swtch sft cble
- My 01 Lincoln navigator is not turning over it is just making a ticking sound
2001 Lincoln Navigator Problems
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
2001 Lincoln Navigator Questions
I parked my navigator for one hour then went to start it no go! It doesn't turn over or make a sound but power to the vehicle is good and had got it started by striking the starter solenoid.
battery will not stay charged. I was hold the body computer has a short in it. Is this posabule.
im about to throw n the towel any suggestions
2001 Lincoln Navigator Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2001 Excursion, Expedition, F150, F250, F350, Focus, Taurus, Mercury Sable, Lincoln Continental, Navigator, and Town Car vehicles due to a defect in the wiper motor gear case. The wiper motor could overheat and malfunction, which may cause the wipers to stop working as designed. Dealers will inspect the wiper motor and replace the gear case cover.