2001 Lincoln Navigator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lincoln Navigator
- Why is my check engine light on and blinks? Vehicle shakes
- my rear air susp isnt working cant hear comp.running, switch on..reset maybe???
- my driver side window doesnt work but all others work fine
- 1 windshield wiper works and the other works sometimes
- I just started my navigator and heard a whirring sound so I shut it off to make sure it was my vehicle making the sound. Now everything comes on and lights up but the motor tries to crank but all I hear is that whirring sound. It'snot the bbattery
2001 Lincoln Navigator Problems
Prior to jacking or lifting a vehicle with air suspension, you must turn off the suspension switch. The switch is generally located in the trunk or on the right side of the passenger foot well.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2001 Lincoln Navigator Questions
my driver side window doesnt work but all others work fine. when i hit the button i here a click down by the fuses and i thought it was the relay 4 cuz when i pulled it out it stopped making the click but i went to napa and bought a new one and put it in same thing happened
The drivers windshield wiper works when it wants to.
It'sjust tturned cold in the last few weeks. Doesn't sound like the starter going bad but doesn'tsound like aanything else I'veever heard.
2001 Lincoln Navigator Recalls
Ford has recalled certain 2000-2001 Excursion, Expedition, F150, F250, F350, Focus, Taurus, Mercury Sable, Lincoln Continental, Navigator, and Town Car vehicles due to a defect in the wiper motor gear case. The wiper motor could overheat and malfunction, which may cause the wipers to stop working as designed. Dealers will inspect the wiper motor and replace the gear case cover.