2010 Lincoln MKZ Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Lincoln MKZ
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Lincoln MKZ Problems
The trunk lid may not latch closed, this is generally caused by the trunk latch sticking in the open position. Our technicians tell us that in most cases the trunk latch assembly will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
The power steering may leak fluid at the pump, hose, or steering gear. This can be caused by one or more hoses not being clamped tightly enough. The repair involves adding new clamps and seals to the power steering hoses at the pump and steering gear.
2010 Lincoln MKZ Questions
I travel a lot so I need the cruise. I've been careful to make sure I'm not hitting anything to cause it to disengage. Most recently I was passing an 18 wheeler with cars behind me when suddenly the cruise quit working and the car suddenly started slowing down. It scared me because of all...
the ac blows hot and cold it seems to have a mind of its own.the Freon level is ok
Comes on and off intermittantly. Our tire pressure is O.K. How do we get this to stop? Is it serious or dangerous to keep on driving while it is on?