2009 Lincoln MKZ Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lincoln MKZ
- The driver's window doesn't always respond when I engage the switch.
- why is a/c blowing hot air? Had freon recharged and checked for leaks, bad hoses
- why would the starter turn slow, then turn faster?
- My heated seats and remote starter are not working. Any advise on where to look?
- WHERE IS THE COOLING FAN MODULE LOCATED
2009 Lincoln MKZ Problems
The ignition key may become stuck in the ignition lock, possibly associated with a binding shifter bezel. Our technicians tell us that if the shifter knob is sticking or the shifter bezel is binding the affected part should be replaced.
The trunk lid may not latch closed, this is generally caused by the trunk latch sticking in the open position. Our technicians tell us that in most cases the trunk latch assembly will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
2009 Lincoln MKZ Questions
When we got this car, the guy paired my phone to the car. And now it keeps telling me that no Bluetooth is available. I tried rebooting my phone still nothing.