2009 Lincoln MKX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lincoln MKX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Lincoln MKX Problems
A fluid leak may be noted from the axle area. Red fluid is from the transmission. Brown fluid is from the power transfer unit (PTU). Leaks are commonly from the axle seal and/or PTU cover seal. Leaking seals should be replaced as necessary.
Poor fitment of the headliner, which may or may not develop into a rattle noise around the sunroof area is generally caused buy foam isolation blocks becoming detached from the headliner. The repair involves re-securing the foam blocks using cable (zip) ties.
2009 Lincoln MKX Questions
Where is a/c filter? Is it easy to replace? How much do they cost?
My dealer want $55 to replace mine...I told him to take a hike.