2002 Lincoln Continental Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lincoln Continental
- Compressor Failure Due to Air Leaks From Air Suspension Struts and Drier
- Problems With EGR System are Common in High Dust Areas
- Install insulator kit to prevent vibration caused by air compressor
- Check Engine Light Due to PCV Grommet Vacuum Leaks
- Incorrect starter relay can cause poor running/low fuel economy
2002 Lincoln Continental Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2002 Lincoln Continental Questions
The 'door ajar' lamb is lit when every door is closed and we are either stopped or driving. The message is makes the car think a door is open resulting in all interior lights turning on both while stopped and driving. The interior lights stay on even when car is shut down and keys have be...
lights not turning on ,instrument panel lights go on and off by them selves, engine shut off unexpectedly