2002 Lincoln Continental Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lincoln Continental
- Compressor Failure Due to Air Leaks From Air Suspension Struts and Drier
- Problems With EGR System are Common in High Dust Areas
- Install insulator kit to prevent vibration caused by air compressor
- Exhaust Leak Prior to Catalytic Converter Must be Repaired Immediately
- Turn Off Suspension Switch Before Jacking/Lifting Vehicle With Air Suspension
2002 Lincoln Continental Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2002 Lincoln Continental Questions
lights not turning on ,instrument panel lights go on and off by them selves, engine shut off unexpectedly
cant find them
When I've stopped at a light my interior lights come on and the dash always has door ajar showing but there's none open clearly its electrical but what should I do before it gets worse?