2002 Lincoln Continental Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lincoln Continental
- How do I replace the headlight bulb on 2002 Lincoln Continental
- Dark fluid leaking Lincoln 02 dealer says steering powerpressure switch needs t
- How long does the intruder alarm sound for on my 2002 continental?
- Changed battery and now driver's power seat and mirrors on both sides are inop
- remove/replace idler pully
2002 Lincoln Continental Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
2002 Lincoln Continental Questions
The 'door ajar' lamb is lit when every door is closed and we are either stopped or driving. The message is makes the car think a door is open resulting in all interior lights turning on both while stopped and driving. The interior lights stay on even when car is shut down and keys have be...