1995 Lincoln Continental Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lincoln Continental
- Odometer and trip counters stopped working. They start to count the first hundred yards, and then they start over again... and again. Speedometer is OK. How can this be fixed?
- I have a really big electronic issue in my Lincoln. Can someone please help!
- 1st geer slips when first starting to move.
- 1995 lincoln continental, starts, turns over and then the engine dies,
- Which is the fuse for the radio
1995 Lincoln Continental Problems
Sagging suspension can be a result of air suspension struts and/or drier leaking air. These type of air leaks can lead to failure of the air suspension compressor.
In high dust areas, problems with the EGR system are common. The filter for the EGR solenoid may plug and cause the EGR to activate when it should not; this can cause the engine to stall. The dirty filter should be replaced to correct this concern.
1995 Lincoln Continental Questions
seems when cold you have to give it more throttle to make it slip.when i`m in traffic it starts to slip right when you give it gas.
New alternator and battery
1995 Lincoln Continental Recalls
1995 Lincoln Continental Reviews
got the car in 2004 for $ 3000 with 89000 miles on it. The engine has performed flawlessly and the ride, gasmilage (16-23) - and power is hard to match! However, we started experiencing all kinds of electrical problems one after the other, and the bill has run into more than 2k by now. Sick of fixing it, something else always shows up. The transmission has shifted kind of roughly lately (156k m...