2004 Lincoln Aviator Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lincoln Aviator
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Lincoln Aviator Problems
A cosmetic crack may develop on the plastic liftgate trim panel. Lincoln has released a service procedure to replace the applique without damage the the liftgate glass.
A frozen shift lever may be caused by either a bad brake switch or a broken gear lever mechanism. If the switch is bad it will not send the correct signal to allow you to shift. The solution is to replace the switch. If the switch is good, you will most likely have to replace the shift lever mechanism itself.
A vacuum leak from the PCV grommet vacuum leak can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The molded rubber hose connections may crack and collapse, causing the vehicle to run roughly. A damaged PCV hose will require replacement.
2004 Lincoln Aviator Questions
I only have 104000 miles on it. It is a concern for me to worry about?
2004 Lincoln Aviator Reviews
can not find where the transfer case control module on my 2004 Lincoln aviator. I have looked every where. does any one know where it is on this car. I need it fixed within this week
This has been a fix it car for a while now, the coil units are faulty and I have had 4 replaced so far, 2 at the dealers for warrenty at 72000 miles and 2 more myself at 85000. sun roof pops when opening. Lost a vlave seat on bank 8 , so low compression in cylinder 8, makes for a rough idle now and $2500 or more to fix it. CD player jamed shut wont eject or play anymore.. Lost tranny at 78000...
Purchased this car one year ago with high mileage but, new engine and transmission already? Had a love affair with it for 10 months then all h-ll broke loose. First new radiator at 1,200.00 Now everytime I pull up to a stop sign or come to a quick stop in heavy traffic it dies and takes about 5-10 retrys to get started again. You can literaly see the RPM's jumping from 0-3,000 while I am drivin...