2007 Lexus SC430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus SC430
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Lexus SC430 Problems
A creaking type noise may develop from the front suspension when driving over uneven road surfaces. Our technicians recommend inspection of the front sway bar bushings for deterioration and related hardware for correct tightness.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate on vehicles with an automatic transmission, with codes P0751, P2714, or P0894 stored. Our technicians tell us these may be "false" codes. Revised powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this concern.
A squeak type noise may be noted from one or both front seats. Squeaks can be caused by contact between the seat track locating pins and the vehicle floor pan. Our technicians tell us the repair involves removing some of the seat locating pins.
2007 Lexus SC430 Questions
i need to repair
are there fuses i change/ Do you know how to make it work again. How much
how matc oil for engine change