2006 Lexus SC430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Lexus SC430
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Lexus SC430 Problems
A squeak type noise may be noted from one or both front seats. Squeaks can be caused by contact between the seat track locating pins and the vehicle floor pan. Our technicians tell us the repair involves removing some of the seat locating pins.
2006 Lexus SC430 Questions
Lexus tried emergency wire. Might I get hurt if I STOP the top from going up and mess with the trunk latch? Afraid it might shut on my arm. Trunk opened last week. I pulled the shade shut so the top would go down. Thinking maybe I did something wrong?
Or what can someone please help me I don't have a manual to find the symboly
Why is the "AFS off" light on?