2002 Lexus SC430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lexus SC430
- Any suggestion of a good and cost effective mechanic to fix check engine light
- The seat heater and clock light stay on after the car has been turned off.
- A/C BLOWS HOT AIR. COMP WILL COME ON WHEN SWITCHED ON
- Estimated cost to replace turn indicator
- The navigation system sometimes will not let me enter a destination. even in prk
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Lexus SC430 Problems
Vehicles equipped with premium Mark Levinson stereo may experience no sound or volume that goes to maximum level by itself. An improved amplifier is available to rectify this problem.
A creaking type noise may develop from the front suspension when driving over uneven road surfaces. Our technicians recommend inspection of the front sway bar bushings for deterioration and related hardware for correct tightness.
The electric trunk release may not function correctly. Our technicians tell us an additional ground wire can be added which should correct this concern.
2002 Lexus SC430 Questions
Autozone diagnostic codes P0440, P0441 & P0446.
My car now stalls when i try starting the engine and kind of drags when driving off initially.
Thanks I appreciate your suggestions very much
A/C BLOWS HOT AIR. WHEN SWITCHED ON CLUTCH KICKS IN.
Lexus SC 430 2002
2002 Lexus SC430 Recalls
When deployed, excessive pressure can build in the passenger front airbag. This could cause the inflator to rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury to vehicle occupants. This recall affects both originally installed passenger front airbags as well as those that were installed as replacement service parts. Toyota and General Motors will replace the passenger front airbag inflator on their respective vehicles involved in this recall.
Airbags use a chemical reaction contained in an inflator module to create the pressure necessary to inflate the bags when deployment is required. These vehicles are being recalled because the front passenger airbag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure when deployed. As a result, the inflator module could rupture, causing metal fragments to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will inspect and replace any defective passenger front airbag inflator module found.
2002 Lexus SC430 Reviews
This car is my Baby! It gives me no problems!!
best car I've ever driven --- totally worry-free
This is a luxury convertible coupe that could be confused with a sports car if it weren't for its heavy chassis and sedan-like handling. Nevertheless it is a joy to drive and in my experience has been very reliable. Drivetrain is very smooth and powerful considering the chassis weight. It has a 5-speed automatic transmission that shifts smoothly and precisely. The materials used in both the...