1995 Lexus SC400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus SC400
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Lexus SC400 Problems
There are reports of LED problems in the dashboard gauges. The lights burn out, making the gauges difficult to see at night, and require replacement.
There are reports of intermittent failures with the heating and air conditioning control. The digital display might fail or the control might fail to switch between heater functions.
1995 Lexus SC400 Questions
Actron 9575 standard OBD2 scanner. Lexus seems to be a 17 pin semi circular port. Research says car is OBD2 compliant. Leads me to believe adapter will be sufficient. Know I can spit out the codes by bridging TE1 and E1. Looking for a way to use my existing tools.
My rear reverse lights are stuck on! it just out the blue started doing it, anyone know the reason why??
1995 Lexus SC400 Reviews
I bought this car because I have always wanted one ever since I saw/heard/rode in one back when they were first introduced, and boy I was not disappointed! 318k (not a typo) and just this afternoon I absolutely DUSTED a 2008 BMW (5series i think, hard to tell when they are behind you lol)
I bought this car because of two major points I liked about it. 1 being that if you look at the door hinges and the way the are made, it's almost perfect for Lambo door's. I looked into and found out that the kit only cost about 300 bucks. and with no cutting to the are at all. it's just a pare of gas powered shocks and some mounts. just thought people just know. and 2 is because of the engine....
I purchased this car new 5-20-1994 it has been the best car I have had. After 126,000 miles and only normal wear repairs, and serves, no major repairs. I have had during this time a, 1998 Gag xjr, 2000 Cad.dv, 2003 TownCar, 2005 Buick Rainner. All had many recalls and repairs need, but was covered by warranty. I have a 2006 Mustang GT, great car so far, 2008 Bentley GT ,Great fun, 2009 Saturn V...