1993 Lexus SC400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Lexus SC400
- My brake lights wont work after i put new bulbs.Blinkers work fine.What can i do
- Hello I have a Lexus sc400 and sometimes it's having problems that come and go.
- I am having a problem with my speedometer. It doesn't work correctly
- put new starter in,makes metalic click.what to do?
- replaced old starter with new one by book specs,but starter not working
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Lexus SC400 Problems
There are reports of LED problems in the dashboard gauges. The lights burn out, making the gauges difficult to see at night, and require replacement.
There are reports of intermittent failures with the heating and air conditioning control. The digital display might fail or the control might fail to switch between heater functions.
1993 Lexus SC400 Questions
My car is acting strange it's done it before. It's like the car has a mind of its own. I used to put cheep gas and it started to shake and exhaust smoke would pour in my cabin. So I changed to premium after the mistake I made. So it ran great for a month but just recently it started again...
The speedometer bounces all over. It registers 80 when I am doing 35, and it will stay at 40 when I am stopped. I am at a loss why it is malfunctioning
not sure why it wont engage?could it be a relay holding me up?maybe electrical?not sure where to go from here?
1993 Lexus SC400 Reviews
I'm on my 2nd SC and have also had a '98 GS400. Fabulous cars - my '92 SC400 with 247K miles didn't run much different than when I got it with 106K. My '98 GS400 probably saved my life in a crash and now I have a '93 SC400. Love 'em!!
bought an sc400 right after graduating high school, this is my first car and I love it, im keeping this car 4 a while