1992 Lexus SC400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Lexus SC400
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Lexus SC400 Problems
There are reports of LED problems in the dashboard gauges. The lights burn out, making the gauges difficult to see at night, and require replacement.
There are reports of intermittent failures with the heating and air conditioning control. The digital display might fail or the control might fail to switch between heater functions.
1992 Lexus SC400 Questions
car running fine son got dui car was parked 3 months
just had my transmission done and now the speed odometer and the tachometer are not working. Plus the sun roof is not opening as well.
must this be done at a Lexus dealer? Does the water pump need replacement as well? Anything else need work during this procedure?Which engine do I have. Will it be destroyed if belt breaks? Thanks.
1992 Lexus SC400 Recalls
1992 Lexus SC400 Reviews
So I was in the market for a 'beater' 2nd car last week Got on Craigslist and was literally sitting there when this 1992 superb granny-driven SC400 comes on at $2500 so I snapped it up... It will horrify you all to know I had never driven a Lexus in my 50 years and while I may be deemed a lowly late-blooming L-word lover , I have seen the light, and it is the most thrilling $2500 clams I hav...
I love my sc400 I have 215k+ miles on it and it still runs and drives like a brand new car
I was recently in an auto crash that totaled my 2003 PT Woody at no fault of my own. I began shopping for a new car while I waited on insurance claim. I took a little over a month to find a newer car 2005.06 or better with low miles It didnt happen. My 1992 Lexus SC400, Gold was the last car I drove, with 60,000 miles on her it was great, after driving all the other cars this one stands alone....