1995 Lexus SC300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus SC300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Lexus SC300 Problems
There are reports of LED problems in the dashboard gauges. The lights burn out, making the gauges difficult to see at night, and require replacement.
There are reports of intermittent failures with the heating and air conditioning control. The digital display might fail or the control might fail to switch between heater functions.
1995 Lexus SC300 Questions
Seems to be uncertain of what great it wants to be in, sometimes starts from a stop, in over drive, had 3 mechanics look at it, threw no codes, and drives perfectly fine for them,....but fits on me 3 miles after I pick it up....I'm thinking speed sensor...you???
The overdrive does not engage sometime causing the engine to rev at high RPMs?
Just had oil changed, noise starts at 30 mph plus, it stops when we get slower than 30 mph. Thought maybe hose had been kicked loose, couldn'd confirm that. Noise sounds like the speedometer cable is going bad (tap tap tap) Not really sure if this car even has a sp. cable. I think its ele...
1995 Lexus SC300 Reviews
Driven many, many cars. This Lexus is probably top 3 cars for the money. 225,000 miles, looks and drives like new. Great car.
I've owned my car for 5 years,very reliable.I wish there was more acceleration from com[plete stop.I think part of the reason is the 4 speed tranny and the weight of the car(very heavy).Overall great car.Still a headturner.