2008 Lexus RX400h Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus RX400h
- What's wrong with loose rear passenger lock that doesn't respond to power lock?
- I'm looking at purchasing a 2008 Lexus RX400h with 66,000 miles. Service issues?
- What is the likely fault for sudden failure of the power steering.
- I had the latest recall done the IPM replacement, when the dealer open up
- check engine light and gas cap?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Lexus RX400h Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0AA6 stored for a hybrid battery isolation fault. Our technicians tell us this may be caused by water intrusion into the high voltage battery case. The water may be a result of cracking body seam dealer above the rear door strut mount. Any water leaks should be repaired and the high voltage battery system inspected for water damage and repaired and dried as necessary.
2008 Lexus RX400h Questions
Should I anticipate high service costs? Pros and cons of 2008 vs 2010???
Pull into drive with power steering operating fine. P/S warning light now on and no power assist when attempting to turn wheel
my engine the water pumps was leaking, I have drove this car for five year, and recall after recall, my non hybrid battery drain before the warranty is out, and now, I had to purchase a water pumps. The not so funny part about this issue is each and every Hybrid entering the dealer door has to ha...
2008 Lexus RX400h Recalls
Two of the main control modules for the hybrid drive system are the Inverter Module and the Intelligent Power Module (IPM), which is located inside the Invertor Module. The IPM can operate at temperatures high enough to damage its electrical solder connections. Damaged solder joints can result in illumination of warning lights, various drivability concerns, and possible stalling of the hybrid drive system. Dealers will replace the IPM on affected vehicles to correct this concern.
2008 Lexus RX400h Reviews
Love my car. Wish the mileage was better (about 26 mpg. Only problem is the "low tire" idot light is always on, even after filling tires with air. Might be the spare, which I can't get to without having it up on a lift.
Hade the same problem with the low tire pressure on. Could not get rid of it. It is still on