2012 Lexus RX350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Lexus RX350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2012 Lexus RX350 Questions
Scratch is deep enough to show the black and is on the rear passenger side body.
The car has 17500 miles on it.
How much would it cost me to fix it and how will it be fixed?
The srs airbag system light is coming on and I can't start my car. It make a lot of clicking sounds but will not start up.
2012 Lexus RX350 Recalls
The brake system contains an actuator that adjusts the fluid pressure to the brake at each wheel. An electrical component inside the actuator may experience an increased electrical resistance resulting in the illumination of various warning lights, including those for the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system, Antilock Brake System (ABS), and Traction Control system. As a result, these systems may not function as expected, reducing directional control assistance and increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the software for the Skid Control module to correct this concern.