2010 Lexus RX350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Lexus RX350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Lexus RX350 Problems
The air conditioning light may flash or an AC error message may be displayed. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a fault with the AC amplifier, as revised part is available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a fault code P0505 stored. Our technicians tell us that this fault can be caused by a failed electronic throttle body assembly which will require replacement.
Various user interface issues regarding GPS, radio system, and heater controls, along with bluetooth operation have been addressed with a software upgrade. Our technicians recommend that if you have issues with these systems, checking for the latest software should be the first step in diagnoses.
2010 Lexus RX350 Questions
Is there somewhere I can go online for the directions to do so. If I disconnect the battery will it cause any problems with the electronics in the car?
My car found the the sound like two parts hit against under steering wheel, anybody have same problems and how to fix it ?
How do I check the oil level of the Auto. Trans. of a Lexus RX 350?
2010 Lexus RX350 Recalls
The gas pedal can become stuck in the wide open position when trapped under an unsecured or incompatible driver's floor mat. A stuck open accelerator pedal may result in very high vehicle speed and make it difficult to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will modify or replace the accelerator and replace any Lexus driver's floor mat not specified for the vehicle.