2009 Lexus RX350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lexus RX350
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Lexus RX350 Problems
The air conditioning light may flash or an AC error message may be displayed. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a fault with the AC amplifier, as revised part is available to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraints system (SRS) warning light may illuminate with code B0111 and/or B0116. Our technicians tell us Lexus has several service bulletins regarding the SRS system. It is not uncommon to replace one or more airbags to correct these fault codes.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a fault code P0505 stored. Our technicians tell us that this fault can be caused by a failed electronic throttle body assembly which will require replacement.
2009 Lexus RX350 Questions
Vehicle currently has 76,000 miles.
what should be done for 60k mile service?
how to do an oil change at home
2009 Lexus RX350 Reviews
It is a little noisy compared to the hybrid but it is a beautiful ride. I love mine
I LIKE MY BABY LEXUS,CANT DRIVE ANY OTHER CAR