2008 Lexus RX350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus RX350
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Lexus RX350 Problems
The air conditioning light may flash or an AC error message may be displayed. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a fault with the AC amplifier, as revised part is available to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraints system (SRS) warning light may illuminate with code B0111 and/or B0116. Our technicians tell us Lexus has several service bulletins regarding the SRS system. It is not uncommon to replace one or more airbags to correct these fault codes.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with codes stored indicating a fault with the variable valve timing system. Our technicians tell us improved camshaft timing oil control valves are available which can correct this issue.
2008 Lexus RX350 Questions
In the morning, the light comes on after 5 to 10 minutes of driving and then goes off after 30 to 45 minutes of driving and then does not come on again until the next morning.
They said it was leaking but could should they try changing hose first?
2 days ago i left my car at work cause of massive oil leak,,yesterday i repaired a hose about 4"
long ( right elbow rubber)near radiator on right side it sprung a leak..
today a leak came back need to take to mechanic again,.. Is this a common problem ??