2007 Lexus RX350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus RX350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Lexus RX350 Problems
The air conditioning light may flash or an AC error message may be displayed. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a fault with the AC amplifier, as revised part is available to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraints system (SRS) warning light may illuminate with code B0111 and/or B0116. Our technicians tell us Lexus has several service bulletins regarding the SRS system. It is not uncommon to replace one or more airbags to correct these fault codes.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with codes stored indicating a fault with the variable valve timing system. Our technicians tell us improved camshaft timing oil control valves are available which can correct this issue.
2007 Lexus RX350 Questions
Need help on resolving this issues asap
My Trac On, VSC and check engine on and we tested it and this code P0355, what does this mean
2007 Lexus RX350 Recalls
The floor carpet cover may interfere with the accelerator pedal if its forward retention clip is not installed properly. As a result, the throttle can become stuck in a partially open position, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the carpet cover with a newly designed one. No owner notification schedule has been provided at this time.
2007 Lexus RX350 Reviews
My RX350 is a wonderful vehicle, I have 86,000 miles on it and it is just like new! Smooth, quiet, powerful, comfortable in every way. I love it!
I just picked up a 2007 RX350 with app. 70k miles. After going to my local mechanic turned out the struts and rack and pinion was leaking. I went back to CarMax where I purchased it, and they replaced everything. (was actually surprised). This car is very much a luxury car, not, a sports car. It is well made, smooth riding, has a beautiful interior, and gives me confidence with driving. ...