2003 Lexus RX300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Lexus RX300
- Hi, I have a Lexus RX 300 2003 model that has no acceleration after ignition.
- My VSC light is on, brakes starting to "chatter." Mechanics can't find problem
- can abs ecu be replaced without taking it to a dealer or is it plug and play?
- where is the abs control module located?
- I RECENTLY HAD A BATTERY PUT IN BECAUSE IT WAS BAD. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALTERNATOR.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Lexus RX300 Problems
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
2003 Lexus RX300 Questions
Brake pedal depresses, braking occurs, but bumps and chatters
2003 rx300 awd with abs,vsc,trac
My VSC and Check Engine lights have come back on, which has happened a lot in the 10 years I've owned the vehicle, usually after getting gas, etc. I'm now getting the Check Engine light blinking if I go anywhere near 60/3rd gear, and exhaust smells at times, with the acceleration seeming...
2003 Lexus RX300 Reviews
Why would my wood steering wheel suddenly become cloudy and discolored? It was fine one day then it became cloudy and gray looking the next day.
Absolutely love this car. I bought it in 2006 with 27k miles on it. It handles really well in the snow and ice and drives like a car, not a truck. The interior is quite roomy and comfortable. The rear storage area is large as well. Knock on wood, the reliability is great. I've had only minor issues. I had a '99 RX300 whose transmission went at 110,000 miles, and I have 109,000 on t...
I have a Lexus RX300, 2003, 107k miles. I brought my car in for service to adjust my headlights. Thay said it could not be fixed and that thay would have to replace the hole light. Is that possible email@example.com