2002 Lexus RX300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Lexus RX300
- no power to 02 sensor with ignition on. I have 1 ohm across heater circuit.
- no battery power to 02 sensor with ignition on, where does power come from
- check engine light is on, power windows, locks and air is not working or on
- My x husband said that my trans axl? Was leaking? When I picked up my son he
- 1999 rx300. Drove around without out much gas. Hardly made it to gas station..
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Lexus RX300 Problems
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
2002 Lexus RX300 Questions
I have 1 ohm across heater circuit when unplugged
Said there was a leak on his driveway. He wouldn't tell me what I need to do as far as is this dangerous or anything.. I'm a single mom and worried that this is dangerous. It has 100,000 miles.
2002 Lexus RX300 Reviews
I/we purchased this RX300 (also had a 1999) back in 2002 and this has been the reliable vehicle I've ever owned. No major or minor problems with this vehicle. I'm just now starting to have some under the dash noise like something is loose on the drivers side...anyone know what this might be? CVM
The computer console screen that controls the radio and displays the heating and air temperature settings. The AC works but you have no idea what the setting actually is. The radio does not work at all. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. The cost to replace this component is $ 1,500.00. It acts like a loose wire or a fuse attached to the screen. Has anyone had any similar exp...
My RX300 2002 Lexus has a wonderful ride and looks great even after 11 years. Well, that is where it all stops. I have spent more on this vehicle than any other car in my 53 years of driving. The transmission has been replaced, the motor on the antennae died, the front headlights go out frequently and sometimes the cruise control just stops when going up a hill. I'm taking it in next week to...