1999 Lexus RX300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Lexus RX300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Lexus RX300 Problems
Debris can get into the idle air control valve. This will restrict the air flow into the engine, causing idle speed and/or stalling when cold. The valve can be cleaned or replaced to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because the mass air flow sensor sends incorrect information to the engine control computer. This can cause a loss of power on acceleration. A failed mass air flow sensor will require replacement.
1999 Lexus RX300 Questions
I think the stabilizer rod, bushing is shot.
Fuses are all good but no power to panel fuse or brake light fuse directly above it! wires seem to be fine. After about 20 miles starts to idol ruff and will not exhilarate to highway speeds!
it shifts ok for a few miles
1999 Lexus RX300 Recalls
1999 Lexus RX300 Reviews
love my Lexus! have had very little trouble- minor maintenance problems- almost 200,000 miles... one of the best cars I've owned...drove BMWs' before this car... all wheel drive is wonderful- great in the snow- body/paint in great shape-- have kept car waxed and in garage when possible... interior- driver leather seat starting to show some wear... otherwise- interior upholestry in great sh...
my car have a problem with the engine, when i speed up some bad noise came from the engine. What's happen ?
My Lexus was bought used, RX300. I have had minor maintenance issues but overall it has served me well. The only frustrating thing about it is that I can't put it in neutral to roll it back to get a battery charge, and I don't know why the battery will die on it's own, apparently for no reason! New battery, lights not left on yet battery dead, and can't get it into neutral.