2010 Lexus LX570 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Lexus LX570
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Lexus LX570 Problems
The heater in the climate controlled seat may stop working after 5-10 minutes of use. Our technicians tell us an updated seat climate controller is available to correct this concern.
Static or distortion may be noted when receiving a call from a LAN line while using the Bluetooth hands free system. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the radio may be required to correct this concern.
2010 Lexus LX570 Questions
When the ignition is on and engine is running there is this VSC indicator light and 4.0 L blinks, the diagnostic code it gives is p032D
2010 Lexus LX570 Recalls
The accelerator pedal can become trapped under an unsecured or incompatible floor mat. This can cause the accelerator pedal to stick in the wide open position, increasing the risk of a crash. At this time, the remedy plan is still under development, but will most likely involve modification or replacement of the accelerator pedal and Toyota all-weather floor mats. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time. The Toyota recall number is 90L; the Lexus number is 90LG.