2009 Lexus LX570 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lexus LX570
- We received the following error codes: B1608, B1421 and B1424
- Does this car's engine have timing belt? When do I need to replace timing belt?
- MY LEXUS HAVE SOME SHAKING IN INSIDE AND AND NOT START QUICKLY
- I need Help to interprete X431 diagnostic report on LX 570
- Fault code C1763 - Right Rear Position Sensor Input Fault, the vehicle Bounces
2009 Lexus LX570 Problems
The heater in the climate controlled seat may stop working after 5-10 minutes of use. Our technicians tell us an updated seat climate controller is available to correct this concern.
The remote engine start function will not operate in extremely cold temperatures (-22 degrees F and lower). Our technicians tell us no repair should be attempted, this is normal operation for the remote engine start system in this vehicle.
2009 Lexus LX570 Questions
I am not sure this SUV that it has timing belt or timing chain.
2009 Lexus LX570 Recalls
The accelerator pedal can become trapped under an unsecured or incompatible floor mat. This can cause the accelerator pedal to stick in the wide open position, increasing the risk of a crash. At this time, the remedy plan is still under development, but will most likely involve modification or replacement of the accelerator pedal and Toyota all-weather floor mats. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time. The Toyota recall number is 90L; the Lexus number is 90LG.