2008 Lexus LX570 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus LX570
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Lexus LX570 Problems
The heater in the climate controlled seat may stop working after 5-10 minutes of use. Our technicians tell us an updated seat climate controller is available to correct this concern.
The remote engine start function will not operate in extremely cold temperatures (-22 degrees F and lower). Our technicians tell us no repair should be attempted, this is normal operation for the remote engine start system in this vehicle.
An abnormal fan belt noise may be noted. Our technicians tell us a revised fan belt tensioner is available to correct this concern.
2008 Lexus LX570 Questions
What could cause the battery to discharge overnight?
2008 Lexus LX570 Recalls
The accelerator pedal can become trapped under an unsecured or incompatible floor mat. This can cause the accelerator pedal to stick in the wide open position, increasing the risk of a crash. At this time, the remedy plan is still under development, but will most likely involve modification or replacement of the accelerator pedal and Toyota all-weather floor mats. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time. The Toyota recall number is 90L; the Lexus number is 90LG.
2008 Lexus LX570 Reviews
It's a beast!
toyota lexus lx570 crank but enable to start when i scan it with launch the fault code was P1343 pls i need a better solution for this