2005 Lexus LX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Lexus LX470
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Lexus LX470 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2005 Lexus LX470 Questions
engine, vsc track, vsc off light is on
no performance issues seem to be effected.
i start my car my speedometer working or not working sometime its start working after about 15 min of driving how i can fix this problem?
2005 Lexus LX470 Recalls
A snap ring securing the steering shaft may disengage in the event of severe impact of the front wheel. If the snap ring is disengaged and the steering wheel is repeatedly turned to the lock position, over time, the steering shaft could become disconnected. This would result in loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the snap ring with a newly designed one and install an additional device to prevent separation of the steering shaft. This recall is expected to begin on August 23, 2010.
2005 Lexus LX470 Reviews
2005 LX 470, GREAT CAR BUT RECENTLY I'VE HAD TWO issues that need to be fixed. 1. After getting a oil change at the dealership I've noticed a very hard gear shift, almost compared to being hit in the rear of the car. 2. At times the car will have a complete loss of power, you press on the gas and the RPM'a shoot up but the car moves very slowly through the gears?? Now to make it more of a p...