2004 Lexus LX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lexus LX470
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Lexus LX470 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2004 Lexus LX470 Questions
all the gauges and panel lights quit working
I have a 2004 Lexus GX470. It runs well with the exception of a self contained radiator leak that occured this past Dece 2012. It cost me $700 for the actual radiator (factory part) and an additional 5 hour labor charge to change out. The work was done at a local Toyota dealership because the ...
I noticed that every time I park my car outside the garage at night and drive it on the morning the engine, vsc track, vsc off light is on. It's 43 f outside during the night and I was wondering if this is causing this LIGHTS ON problems. the lights doesn't stay the whole time it's of...
2004 Lexus LX470 Recalls
A snap ring securing the steering shaft may disengage in the event of severe impact of the front wheel. If the snap ring is disengaged and the steering wheel is repeatedly turned to the lock position, over time, the steering shaft could become disconnected. This would result in loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the snap ring with a newly designed one and install an additional device to prevent separation of the steering shaft. This recall is expected to begin on August 23, 2010.