2001 Lexus LX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lexus LX470
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Lexus LX470 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
2001 Lexus LX470 Questions
We were driving on Route 15 this hot weekend and heard a pop sound. Opened hood and radiator hose was disengaged from radiator. As a result, coolant level was low. Car towed to nearest repair shop. They tested leak in radiator cap but cap was fine. Coolant added but car won't start now. Batt...
The traction control alarm goes off very often, usually when banking to the right. If I veer back to the left, it will usually go off. Occasionally, the brakes "grab" for a split second.... I'm assuming it's some kind of safety feature. Dealership has said I need to replace...
Since all the other windows work fine, its not the fuses. It does not make any noise when the button is pushed both from the door itself, and the driver's side controls. The light on door is working, so I presume its getting power. Does this mean the window motor is shot?