2000 Lexus LX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Lexus LX470
- LSC light came on while i as driving . Whats the problem , solution ?
- the passenger rear view mirror
- does the oil in the self leveling system have to be replaced and how often...
- VSC TRAC/VSC OFF and Check Eng lights came on now car is stalling/knocking-Why?
- what happenned to my 2000 lx 470 suspensions? The suv suddenly came down low.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Lexus LX470 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
Occasionally, the Check Engine Light is illuminated due to failures in the evaporative emission (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us that proper diagnoses is generally required to confirm the exact fault causing the warning light to come on.
2000 Lexus LX470 Questions
passenger rear view mirror tilts down when put in reverse ....that is fine... but it also nudges the driver side mirror every time. is that a feed back problem or what... how can I fix that...
I was told the the oil in the self leveling system has to be replaced every year.. that it get dirty and can damage the system
It happens when rpms are below 1 - Also Check engine light sometimes just flashes? Diagnostic codes are P0300 - P0308 indicating misfires on all 8 cylinders, P0107 system too lean on bank 1 and P1310 which I didn't understand and which just referred me back to my owners manual.....What cause...