1998 Lexus LX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Lexus LX470
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Lexus LX470 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate because a component of the oxygen sensor stops working. As a result the engine computer is unable to determine the proper ratio of air to fuel for the engine. Replacing the failed oxygen sensor should correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Lexus LX470 Questions
REMOVED CABIN AIR FILTER, AND CLEANED INSIDE. DRAIN APPEARS TO BE CLEAR,AND DRAINING TO OUTSIDE. STILL HAVE WATER LEAKING FROM LOWER SECTION OF HEATER/AC HOUSING
I have a lexus LX470 year 1998 with 70K miles 1 month ago I got the check engine ligh on for the first time ever I have taken it to the dealer 3 times because the first two times they said it was a fault with the velocimeter then that is was juts a resetting issue and know they say I have to chan...
The alarm on our LX470 was set off by kids playing by the car. Ever since the vehicle wont lock using the key or the switch on the door. The Theft deterrent light indicator flashes but I know it is not engaged as the vehilce is not locked. How do I reset this?