1996 Lexus LX450 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Lexus LX450
- Have power to ecm but no power to fuel systems engine just cranks
- No spark or power to distributor tried changing ecm did nadda kdiagnostic compu
- check engine light codes for o2sensor. If I empty tank, light goes out for a day
- Both oxygen sensors are new and the one is still showing a P0135 code.
- major vibration problem after driving 65mph for 10 - 20 minutes
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1996 Lexus LX450 Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0441 and/or P0446 stored. Our technicians tell us these faults are commonly caused by a faulty charcoal canister or sticking EVAP system purge vacuum switching valve, Proper diagnoses will be required to determine the exact cause of the fault.
1996 Lexus LX450 Questions
No power to fuel system whole from fuel pump to distributor
Diagnostic computer says cannot ocommunicate with car
But comes back on after 2 or 3 engine cranks.