2009 Lexus LS600h Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lexus LS600h
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Lexus LS600h Problems
A clicking or knocking type sound may be noted from the brake actuator when applying the brakes lightly, or if the brake pedal is pressed while the vehicle is stopped. Our technicians tell us a revised brake actuator is available to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning light may illuminate with code B1861 and/or B1866 stored. Our technicians tell us that replacing a section of wiring harness behind the dashboard may be necessary to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a code P1423 stored as a result of a large evap system leak. Our technicians tell us this is often caused by a poor seal between the gas cap and the filler neck, revised parts are available to correct this concern.
2009 Lexus LS600h Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.