2008 Lexus LS600h Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Lexus LS600h
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Lexus LS600h Problems
A clicking or knocking type sound may be noted from the brake actuator when applying the brakes lightly, or if the brake pedal is pressed while the vehicle is stopped. Our technicians tell us a revised brake actuator is available to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning light may illuminate with code B1861 and/or B1866 stored. Our technicians tell us that replacing a section of wiring harness behind the dashboard may be necessary to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a code P1423 stored as a result of a large evap system leak. Our technicians tell us this is often caused by a poor seal between the gas cap and the filler neck, revised parts are available to correct this concern.
2008 Lexus LS600h Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
Toyota is recalling 2000–2008 Lexus models due to micro-foreign objects in the valve spring that can cause it to break. This could cause the engine to fail suddenly, while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge.
Ethanol fuels with a low moisture content will corrode the internal surface of the aluminum fuel delivery pipes. As the condition progresses, the Check Engine Light may illuminate and/or a fuel leak could develop under the hood. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel delivery pipes as necessary. This recall is expected to begin during February 2009. The Lexus recall number is 9LA.
2008 Lexus LS600h Reviews
We really like this car. It is very comfortable and dependable. It makes me feel good when I am driving it.