2007 Lexus LS460 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus LS460
- does the 2007 LS 460 require a 4 wheel alignment or front only?
- how do you reset the oil reminder light
- how do you shut off change engine oil light off on dash on the 07lexus460 re set
- No power in the audio system but the radio is working.
- car won't start then with a message "parking brake not available"
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Lexus LS460 Problems
A clicking or knocking type sound may be noted from the brake actuator when applying the brakes lightly, or if the brake pedal is pressed while the vehicle is stopped. Our technicians tell us a revised brake actuator is available to correct this concern.
An intermittent no start condition may be caused by a failed "Push Start" switch. Replacing the failed switch should correct this concern.
The multi-cluster display screen may remain blank and navigation system errors may be noted. Our technicians tell us that these issues can often be corrected by reloading current software upgrades.
2007 Lexus LS460 Questions
does the 2007 LS460 require a 4 wheel alignment are front only?
how do you reset oil reminder light
reset the reminder light
2007 Lexus LS460 Recalls
Toyota is recalling 2000–2008 Lexus models due to micro-foreign objects in the valve spring that can cause it to break. This could cause the engine to fail suddenly, while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge.
Ethanol fuels with a low moisture content will corrode the internal surface of the aluminum fuel delivery pipes. As the condition progresses, the Check Engine Light may illuminate and/or a fuel leak could develop under the hood. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect and replace the fuel delivery pipes as necessary. This recall is expected to begin during February 2009. The Lexus recall number is 9LA.
2007 Lexus LS460 Reviews
car worked pretty good for 4 yrs. yesterday, was driving south on I75 in Florida. all of a sudden radio shut off and annoying mechanical chirping noise started. Cannot turn it off or down. sound system no longer works. was close to a toyota dealer so pulled in and spoke with service. couldn't do anything right then and was told to bring it back tues. morn. and that it would probably be expensiv...
This is a slick bodied car. However, for the cost of this vehicle it should be a lot better. The sub-woofer has blown out at 50,000 miles. The paint quality is not up the cost of a vehicle of this price point.The finish has even worn off the front bumper. Big disappointment