2001 Lexus LS430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Lexus LS430
- Both front windows just stopped working yesterday. They go down maybe 1 inch.
- What can be the cause of a sound from the engine?
- How do I change the bulb in the third taillight(in rear window)?
- It starts Ok if I leave it for a day or 2 but after a week it will not.What's up
- How do you stop that irritating womans voice from speaking?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Lexus LS430 Problems
Vehicles equipped with premium Mark Levinson stereo may experience no sound or volume that goes to maximum level by itself. An improved amplifier is available to rectify this problem.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an O2 sensor heater fault. Most commonly the affected O2 sensor will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
When filling the fuel tank, the fuel nozzle may click off before the tank is full. Our technicians tell us a revised fuel filler neck is available which may correct this concern.
2001 Lexus LS430 Questions
I heard some sound from my engine this morning immediately I start the engine.
I can't get the cover off
2001 Lexus LS430 Reviews
Tremendously quiet and drivable vehicle for its size. I purchased an Ultra Luxury version of this car from a private seller and have not doubted the purchase at all. I have replaced trunk lifts with aftermarket like others. Recent issue is leaking of hydraulic fluid at right front area of car. Air suspension fixes are big $ fixes, but having picked up this car for $17,000 with 53k miles in 2010...
2002 430 LS has 135,000 miles and still runs beautifully. Quiet and smooth. Repaired tilt wheel (during warranty period, no cost). Replaced hood struts with aftermarket units for $35. Only non-warranty, not scheduled maintenance was having lexus replace one O2 sensor ($400). Not bad for a 10 year old car. Love it.