1998 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Lexus LS400
- I got to change tires,will it mess air ride up by jacking it up
- Do you unplug air suspension on 98 Lexus ls 400 went jacking it up
- Clunking or Popping noise when starting car & turning steering wheel.
- what cause a vibration when driving about 45 mph ?.
- where is the evaporator core located & is it hard to change ?
1998 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1998 Lexus LS400 Questions
Do you unplug air suspension
When i crank & start driving my 1998 Lexus ls 400 in the morning it will stay in low gear even though it's in drive ,but once it warm up it will change gears properly ,also after i get up to 40 mph it vibrates until i reach the speed about 48 or 50 mph it this a tran problem / 225000 mil...