1998 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Lexus LS400
- can you damage the motor by driven the car. my car temp gauge seem to go hot.
- The universal joint on my Lexus is no longer available..HELP! dianedeloach@nctv.
- I need to replace the universal joints and find they are no longer produced.
- my car starts but dies after i replace the alternator and batter
- battery was replaced,when doing so terminal sparked slightly then horn came on,
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1998 Lexus LS400 Questions
will my engine automaticly shut off if the car runs hot while driven or the sensor being bad will do that.
I have found repair services for new U-joints but they are all 50+ miles from Statesboro, GA 30458.
Can you give me a possible source of replacement parts? If found, can I order them? I hope they could be installed locally.
Many thanks, firstname.lastname@example.org