1995 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus LS400
- When I put the car into Drive, the "D" indicator light does not come on.
- how to release the air on the air suspension to be able to change out the strut?
- Fix this problem and what is cheapest?rear end air suspension or conversion kit
- how much was the lexus ls400 wroth in 2011
- I have a 1995 Lexus LS car starts then shuts off injectors stop car wont run.
1995 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
I have a 1995 Lexus Ls400 and the passenger side rear end air suspension is not working I was looking on ebay for the parts but I do not know if I should buy a conversion kit and replace all four and will that be all I need to fix it or will it be cheaper just to get a new air suspension and will I have to replace all four as well
1995 Lexus LS400 Questions
The car drives fine but it had become increasingly difficult to parallel park it. We were told it needed to have the power steering pump replaced. We paid $909 for the privilege but there is no difference, in fact, I think it is even more difficult to park. It seems to me, when I put my foot o...
side. HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM?
car wont start already replaced fuel filter
1995 Lexus LS400 Recalls
1995 Lexus LS400 Reviews
my transmission shift fine without turning on my headlight switch.But at night when i turn on my headlights on my transmission doesn"t shift and my radio lights comes on also when i step on the brake.does anybody no the problem.