1995 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Lexus LS400
- lexus wont stay running. replaced the fuel pump, alternator and battery.
- we have replaced the battery and alternator and car ran for 4 days great.
- I changed my steering rack and the steering is hard
- what makes my 1995 Lexus LS 400 misfire, jerk, and smells of raw gas?
- Today we had the power steering pump replaced but still can’t park it easily
1995 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1995 Lexus LS400 Questions
The car drives fine but it had become increasingly difficult to parallel park it. We were told it needed to have the power steering pump replaced. We paid $909 for the privilege but there is no difference, in fact, I think it is even more difficult to park. It seems to me, when I put my foot o...
side. HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM?
car wont start already replaced fuel filter