1994 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Lexus LS400
- How to changenthe fan clutch
- only speedom works cant see it whats up with all my gauges
- Car runs but at times it's like not getting gas or to much it if you push on gas
- Lexus ls400 I can't turn the motor over w/ breaker bar,is it the starter?
- All my fuses are good but im still not getting power on my inter what do i do
1994 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
If your power steering pump is making noises or leaking, get it fixed ASAP or you will likely be replacing your alternator too. The alternator is located right below the P/S pump and if fluid drips into it it will short out the alternator, this has been occured many times.
Also, if you get a puff of white smoke in the morning it may be a bad speed sensitive steering solenoid, which screws into the power steering pump and has a vacuum line ...
1994 Lexus LS400 Questions
Can the starter keep the motor from turning over by hand and a breaker bar?
Replaced all pads and rotors, peddle goes to floor. Will pump up and once I use it once or twice, will go back down to floor