1994 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Lexus LS400
- I just bought a 1994 Lexus ls400 and it has low mileage and looks good but once
- Did nanolap fix his problem with the Reverse lamp?
- Bought a new terminal cause it broke. Still didn't keep charge. Bought an alternator and the same problem. Any ideas??
- What could be causing the squealing sound when i brake after i have replacedthem
- How much is hood release cord? how much to install?
1994 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1994 Lexus LS400 Questions
After putting the alternator on it ran better than before. But wouldn't keep charge the next day. And that same day when I would push the brake or gas my radio would cut out not shut off though.
I replaced the front brake pads. The squealing started from the driver side. Instantly after replacing them it still made the same sound when i brake about half way down but all the way down it no longer makes the sound. After about two weeks it started on the passenger front too. I have had thre...