1992 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Lexus LS400
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1992 Lexus LS400 Questions
I have tried everything.
Did test, did tuneup.
Replaced a lot of sensors.
1992 Lexus LS400 Reviews
I purchased this car with over 100k two years ago and it was the best purchase I ever made with a used car. The maintenance was well kept by the previous owner so timing belt and normal items were practically new. There are common problems with p/s, wiring harness in trunk, LCD failure on the climate control, but this almost twenty years old now with over 150k. Everything works like a new car ...
Best car I've had in 50 yrs. Have replaced power steering, and front struts. Some tranny work. Otherwise 190,000 miles of comfort driving. Body paint and interior like new. They'll sell this car the day after they bury me.
This 92 Lexus has to be the nicest vehicle I've owned. When I have routine maintenance done (oil change, washed, smogged) , service personnel make comments about how beautiful the style of body it is as well as how reliable this particular model is based on their experence. Looks good even next to much newer cars. Some service is necessary as it is 20 yrs old. Quiet, smooth and stylish sums up ...