1990 Lexus LS400 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Lexus LS400
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 Lexus LS400 Problems
Higher mileage cars can develop creaking and groaning noises in the front suspension, particularly when coming to a quick stop. Inspection and replacement of any worn parts should correct this concern.
1990 Lexus LS400 Questions
power sterring pump issues
In drive car will move but only if gas peddle is engaged. Even then car moves as if there's still resistance, as if somethings seized but not enough to hold back the ls400 power.
1990 Lexus LS400 Recalls
1990 Lexus LS400 Reviews
We have a 1990 ls400, 160k miles, the power steering pump leaks fluid into the alternator causing it to go out. We're replacing both items but, the instrument panel light is going haywire while this is happening. Does anyone know or have had similar issues & did the replacement of the alternator & power steering pump fix the problem with the instrument panel? Thanks for the feed-back.
Bot this car (dark gray/black) in 2008, from a friend, who had put 286,000+ miles on it. It looked practically new. They had taken great care of it, and my step-daughter LOVES it. So do I and my wife---we will use it for long trips and rent a cheapo replacement for the girl. Body and interior were in great shape--this was Lexus's introductory model to US market--we bot floor mats but didn't...
leaks oil and rear window is broken