2007 Lexus IS250 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Lexus IS250
- car won't exceed 60mph and oil maintenance light on, why?
- Another question about the location of the AC drain, under the dash.
- Could lexus 2007 IS 250 PO172 rich cond bank 1 be from lack of driving?
- The clicking noise started first while driving and then started when turning.
- AWD it clicks more when you turn to the right then to the left.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Lexus IS250 Problems
The inside rear view mirror may become discolored or difficult to see clearly from. A revised mirror is available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate on vehicles with an automatic transmission, with codes P0751, P2714, or P0894 stored. Our technicians tell us these may be "false" codes. Revised powertrain control module (PCM) is available to correct this concern.
A clicking type noise may be noted from the rear of the vehicle while driving. Our technicians tell us that revised rear coil springs are available which may correct this concern.
2007 Lexus IS250 Questions
Next day after dealership 100,000 mile check-up, intermittent oil maintenance light appears and then engine noise and car in limp mode after 60mph. At the check-up, my car was fine, has been running great and was given clean bill of health with just needing a air filter. When I left the dealers...
Can I jack up the car and look or try some movements. It would not be in the rear drive since it's AWD.
Hard to tell where it is coming from.
2007 Lexus IS250 Recalls
Due to the remnants of anti-corrosion plating, a fuel leak may develop from where the fuel pressure sensor is attached to the fuel delivery pipe. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will clean and reseal the area of the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
The nuts that secure the windshield wiper arms may not have been tightened to the correct specification during vehicle assembly and as a result, if the wipers are restricted by an external load such as a build up of snow, one or both or the wipers may become inoperative. Inoperative wipers could reduce driver visibility and increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Lexus dealers will install new wiper arm nuts to correct this concern.
The fuel pressure sensor monitors fuel pressure for optimum engine performance and emission controls. Lexus has found that some of these sensors can loosen from the fuel line, which may cause the sealing gasket to leak fuel. To prevent this from occurring in the future, your Lexus dealer will ensure that these sensors are properly fastened. No schedule of owner notification is available at this time.
2007 Lexus IS250 Reviews
While I love the sporty look of the IS-250, I have had 3 recalls on the vehicle since I've owned it. Lexus/Toyota does take care of its customers, but we pay a premium up-front to do so. I've experienced excessive brake wear and brake dust on this model, but love how it drives. The inside panels of the doors and the interior decking is made of a soft material that scratches too easily an...
My 2007 IS 250 has plenty of horse power for this size car. I had a brake pad problem, but Lexus paid for it. I have an open recall right now for a fuel pressure switch. I did what a lot of other people do, ( I bought a certified used car) and let someone else take the beating on the resale. My wife absolutely loves it, so that's all I need. Mom happy = Daddy happy. Anyway, good luck to all. Th...
excessive front brake pad dust on rims. Under warranty dealer replaced the front pads and disc's free. Excellent car.