2010 Lexus IS F Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Lexus IS F
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Lexus IS F Problems
A squeak type noise may develop from the rear brakes. Our technicians tell us revised brake pads are available to correct this concern.
Various user interface issues regarding GPS, radio system, and heater controls, along with bluetooth operation have been addressed with a software upgrade. Our technicians recommend that if you have issues with these systems, checking for the latest software should be the first step in diagnoses.
2010 Lexus IS F Recalls
The nuts that secure the windshield wiper arms may not have been tightened to the correct specification during vehicle assembly and as a result, if the wipers are restricted by an external load such as a build up of snow, one or both or the wipers may become inoperative. Inoperative wipers could reduce driver visibility and increase the risk of a vehicle crash. Lexus dealers will install new wiper arm nuts to correct this concern.