2009 Lexus GX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Lexus GX470
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Lexus GX470 Problems
The airbag warning light may illuminate whit code B0111 and/or B0116 stored. Our technicians tell us the an updated wiring harness is available which should correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with EVAP system related fault codes. Our technicians tell us this can be due to a gas cap issue, a revised gas cap is available which should correct this concern.
Various radio issues may develop, including: volume control, radio shuts off by itself, or the radio screen is scrambled or blank. Our technicians tell us an improved radio is available to address these concerns.
2009 Lexus GX470 Recalls
The vehicle capacity weight on the tire and loading information label and the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) on the certification label is insufficient for certain vehicles. Some vehicles had accessories installed that caused the vehicle to exceed the GVWR value. These labels do not comply with federal safety standards. Dealers will replace the certification, tire and loading label, and correct the owner's manual as necessary to remedy this problem. This recall is expected to begin during October 2009.