2006 Lexus GX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Lexus GX470
- I'm trying to replace the alternator, 2 out of 3 bolts are off
- Could transmission fluid leak out of one of the end caps on my gx470 radiator?
- Why is my car making a loud vacuum sound...almost like its straining...
- PLEASE HOW DO I REMOVE THE DOOR ACTUATOR FRONT DRIVERS SIDE FOR 2006 LEXUS GX470
- Lexus 2006 GX470 Radio draining battery when car is off
2006 Lexus GX470 Problems
A clunk type noise may be noted from the rear of the vehicle just before or just after coming to a stop. Our Technicians tell us a revised rear driveshaft and rear suspension control arms are available to correct this concern.
The sunroof may not close correctly or jam due to alignment issues. Our technicians tell us a wind deflector kit is available to correct this issue.
The airbag warning light may illuminate whit code B0111 and/or B0116 stored. Our technicians tell us the an updated wiring harness is available which should correct this concern.
2006 Lexus GX470 Questions
I looked at it from underneath and it appears there is trans fluid where the fins meet the end cap.
My car vitals are fine. it seems to be running fine...just the strange sound that my car is making. the sound gets louder when I step on the gas.
PLEASE HOW DO I REMOVE THE DOOR ACTUATOR FRONT DRIVERS SIDE FOR 2006 LEXUS GX470