2004 Lexus GX470 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Lexus GX470
- The back seats are squeaking especially over bumps.
- The display on the console is black and doesn't work.
- Fuel gauge and/or range readout malfunction intermittently
- What causes my fuel gage to drop to empty when it reaches one quarter full?
- my steering is very strong to turn i have already changed the steering pump
2004 Lexus GX470 Problems
A clunk type noise may be noted from the rear of the vehicle just before or just after coming to a stop. Our Technicians tell us a revised rear driveshaft and rear suspension control arms are available to correct this concern.
The sunroof may not close correctly or jam due to alignment issues. Our technicians tell us a wind deflector kit is available to correct this issue.
A seat position sensor fault code, B1153 may be set. Our technicians tell us a revised wire harness is available which should correct this concern.
2004 Lexus GX470 Questions
Started doing it with people sitting in back but does it all the time on any rough road.
replace with used A rated shock from salvage yard
2004 Lexus GX470 Reviews
I want to know how to change my oil in my Lexus GX470. Thanks
our sunroof doesn't close and sounds like it is off it's track. Same with our power windows sometimes. Sometimes they go down, but do not go up. VERY SAD FOR A LEXUS! Can fix this for a small penny! :(